Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bye Bye Boruc

By Danny Wright

Celtic goalkeeper Artur Boruc has revealed he wants to leave the club in the summer.

The Polish international's contract runs out in 2009 but reports in the Herald claim Boruc plans to leave sooner.

“I have decided I am going to leave Celtic in the summer,”

“Celtic want more than £10million for me but I think it is too much,” he added.

Boruc is currently out of the side due to a knee injury, however an operation on the injury has proved to be a successful one and the 27-year-old is targeting the Old Firm derby against Rangers on January 2nd as his return match.

“The operation went very well and I should be back next month,”

"I cannot say for certain that I will be back for the game against Rangers but I will try really hard to be back in time because I enjoy playing in these games.”

image - soccerfiesta.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home