Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Kiraly Reveals Interest

Gabor Kiraly claims he has received offers from the Premiership and the Bundesliga in the wake of Crystal Palace's decision to release him.
The Hungarian goalkeeper was told he was surplus to requirements three years after arriving at Selhurst Park from Hertha Berlin.
But the 31-year-old has no desire to call time on his English adventure and is keen to continue playing in the country.
"When I played for Hertha Berlin I wanted to sign in England and now my aim is to stay here, if I can," he told Hungarian newspaper Nemzeti Sport.
"I have offers from the Premier League and from the Championship and also from the Bundesliga.
"I've been here for three years and I know what English football is like. I've heard about the Italian possibility but I prefer England."
football365.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home