Thursday, June 28, 2007

Carlo's perfect match!

WIGAN Athletic have handed a belated wedding present to Carlo Nash.The former Stockport and Manchester City keeper has returned from honeymoon to finalise his move to Wigan on a two-year deal.And he is excited by the prospect of playing Premiership football.Nash spent a month on loan at Latics last season and liked what he saw. "I got a taste of Wigan, loved it and realised they are a great club," he said."I also saw how professional everything is from the management down and I'm looking forward to the start of the season."This is a great move for me and I'm glad things have been sorted out.Healthy"There is a lot of competition among the keepers and it's my aim to stake a claim to be first choice. I admire the other two keepers Chris Kirkland and Mike Pollitt and such healthy competition can only be good."I've also known Gary Walsh the goalkeeper coach a number of years and, when I was here last season, I joked they had only brought me in because I owed him a tenner!"Everything about the Wigan set up is superb. Chris Hutchings, the manager, has also impressed me."

Nash wear Sells Goalkeeper Products

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home